|Assay (by HPLC)||95%, 98%|
|Appearance||Light yellow to brown yellow powder|
|Particle Size||99% pass 80 mesh|
|Loss on drying||≦5.0%|
|Shelf life||2 years when properly stored|
|Package||25kg/Fiber Drum with double plastic container inside|
|Storage||Store in sealed containers at cool & dry place.Protect from light, moisture and pest infestation.|
Rutin, which is also known as vitamin P and rutoside, is a bioflavonoid that’s found in certain foods, including apples, figs, most citrus fruits, buckwheat and green tea. Like all flavonoids, it has powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects. It’s used as medicine to strengthen blood vessels, improve blood circulation, lower cholesterol and relieve arthritis symptoms.
- It can be used as edible antioxidant and nutrition enhancer.
- It has an anti-inflammatory effect.
- It has the functions of maintaining blood vessel resistance, reducing its permeability and reducing fragility.
- The main effect of rutin is used clinically to improve the function of blood vessels.
- The efficacy of rutin is to clear away heat and detoxify, and has vitamin P-like anti-inflammatory effects.
Q:What’s the Minimum Order Quantity?
Q: How to Get Sample of copper collector?
A: Sample within 500g could be sent for free once buyer’s DHL account is advised for freight collect or courier cost is paid. The courier cost could be deducted when bulk order is placed.
Q: What is Lead Time of ?
A: Generally, cargo could be loaded on ship in about two weeks after the date of receiving prepayment or L/C. Sometimes one week earlier or later.
Q: What’s the bulk Packing?