|Rosmarinic acid (by HPLC)||≥5%|
|Appearance||Fine Brown-yellow powder|
|Odor & Taste||Characteristic|
|Particle Size||99% pass 80 mesh|
|Loss on drying||≦5.0%|
|Shelf life||2 years when properly stored|
|Package||25kg/Fiber Drum with double plastic container inside|
|Storage||Store in sealed containers at cool & dry place.Protect from light, moisture and pest infestation.|
Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) is a well-known culinary herb. Applied to the skin, rosemary essential oil helps strengthen the capillaries and has a rejuvenating effect.
- Used as spice in seasonings, meats, baked foods.
- Used as antioxidant and antiseptic used in lipids, dairy foods, oily foods, confections, baked foods, protect from deterioration and fading.
- Used in water-soluble foods, beverage, drinks, aquatic products for antioxidant, antibacterial & antiseptic.
- Widely used in cosmetics, possess astringency, tighten skin, help maintain elasticity and luster of skin.
- Used in medication & health care.
Rosemary Extract manufacturer
Q:What’s the Minimum Order Quantity?
Q: How to Get Sample of copper collector?
A: Sample within 500g could be sent for free once buyer’s DHL account is advised for freight collect or courier cost is paid. The courier cost could be deducted when bulk order is placed.
Q: What is Lead Time of ?
A: Generally, cargo could be loaded on ship in about two weeks after the date of receiving prepayment or L/C. Sometimes one week earlier or later.
Q: What’s the bulk Packing?