|Appearance||White to off-white powder.|
|Assay||Policosanol 98% min; 1-Octacosanol (C28) 60% min|
|Loss on Drying||NMT 0.5%|
|Heavy Metals||10ppm Max|
|Storage||Store in a well-closed container away from moisture.|
- Policosanol is a chemical found in some plants, including sugar cane and wheat germ oil. It makes up 67% of another similar chemical called policosanol.
- Policosanol might help to reduce levels of low-density lipoprotein (LDL or “bad”) cholesterol and increase levels of high-density lipoprotein (HDL or “good”) cholesterol. Policosanol might also improve the health of fat cells.
- People use policosanol for athletic performance, Parkinson disease, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS, Lou Gehrig’s disease), high cholesterol, and many other conditions, but there is no good scientific evidence to support these uses.
- In food industry, used as thickener, emulsifier and stabilizer.
- It has good acid-proof property, can be used in conditions with PH at 3-5.
- Widely used as a stabilizer for yoghurt, flavoring and beer foam.
Policosanol Cas No: 557-61-9 ZXCHEM Group
Policosanol from China supplier
Q:What’s the Minimum Order Quantity?
Q: How to Get Sample from ZXCHEM?
A: Sample within 500g could be sent for free once buyer’s DHL account is advised for freight collect or courier cost is paid. The courier cost could be deducted when bulk order is placed.
Q: What is Lead Time?
A: Generally, cargo could be loaded on ship in about two weeks after the date of receiving prepayment or L/C. Sometimes one week earlier or later.
Q: What’s the Bulk Packing?