Hesperidin CasNo.:24292-52-2 is a plant chemical that is classified as a “bioflavonoid.” It is found primarily in citrus fruits. People use it as medicine.
Hesperidin alone, or in combination with other citrus bioflavonoids (diosmin, for example), is most commonly used for blood vessel conditions such as hemorrhoids, varicose veins, and poor circulation (venous stasis).
- 95% Hesperidin Powder has remarkable function of anti-inflammation and antioxidant.
- 95% Hesperidin Powder has significant regulation and inhibition function of cardiovascular protection and reducing blood lipid.
- It can well avoid canceration and inhibit cancer cell proliferation and has anti-tumor and anti-cancer effect.
- It can reduce toxicity damage of nervous excitability and play a role in protecting the nervous system.
- It has a great role in promoting the p-glycoprotein mediated drug flowing from tumor cells. CasNo.:24292-52-2
Q:What’s the Minimum Order Quantity Citrus Aurantium Extract?
Q: How to Get Sample?
A: Sample within 500g could be sent for free once buyer’s DHL account is advised for freight collect or courier cost is paid. The courier cost could be deducted when bulk order is placed.
Q: What is Lead Time Citrus Aurantium Extract?
A: Generally, cargo could be loaded on ship in about two weeks after the date of receiving prepayment or L/C. Sometimes one week earlier or later.
Q: What’s the bulk Packing?
A:25kg/Fiber Drum with double plastic container inside. If pouch packing is in need, it could be customized.