- HEDP Cas No: 2809-21-4 is an organic phosphoric acid corrosion inhibitor. It can chelate with iron, copper and zinc ions to form stable chelating compounds, and can dissolve oxidized substances on the surface of these metals.
- HEDP Cas No: 2809-21-4 has excellent scale and corrosion inhibition performance at a temperature of 250°C. HEDP has good chemical stability at high pH, and is not easily hydrolyzed or decomposed under normal light and heating conditions. Its acid/alkali and chlorine oxidation resistance are better than other organic phosphoric acid (salt).
- HEDP Cas No: 2809-21-4 can react with metal ions in the water system to form a six-element chelate, especially with calcium ions. Therefore, HEDP has good fouling resistance and visible threshold effect. When used with other water treatment chemicals, it shows good synergy.
- HEDP Cas No: 2809-21-4 is used as a scale and corrosion inhibitor in circulating cold water systems in the fields of electric power, chemical industry, metallurgy, fertilizers, etc., oil fields and low-pressure boilers.
- In the textile industry, HEDP Cas No: 2809-21-4 is used as a cleaning agent for metals and non-metals. In the printing and dyeing industry, HEDP is used as a peroxide stabilizer and fixing agent.
- In non-cyanide electroplating, HEDP Cas No: 2809-21-4 is used as a chelating agent. Preferably the dosage of 1-10mg/L is used as scale inhibitor, 10-50mg/L corrosion inhibitor and 1000-2000mg/L detergent.
- Generally, HEDP Cas No: 2809-21-4 is used together with polycarboxylic acid.
Q:What’s the Minimum Order Quantity?
Q: How to Get Sample?
A: Sample within 500g could be sent for free once buyer’s DHL account is advised for freight collect or courier cost is paid. The courier cost could be deducted when bulk order is placed.
Q: What is Lead Time?
A: Generally, cargo could be loaded on ship in about two weeks after the date of receiving prepayment or L/C. Sometimes one week earlier or later.
Q: What’s the bulk Packing?
A: 180KG/plastic drum packing