Grape Seed Extract
|Polyphenols or OPC||90%, 95% and 98%|
|Appearance||Fine Brownish powder|
|Particle Size||99% pass 80 mesh|
|Loss on drying||≦5.0%|
|Shelf life||2 years when properly stored|
|Package||25kg/Fiber Drum with double plastic container inside|
|Storage||Store in sealed containers at cool & dry place.Protect from light, moisture and pest infestation.|
There is evidence that grape seed extract is beneficial for a number of cardiovascular conditions. Grape seed extract may help with a type of poor circulation (chronic venous insufficiency) and high cholesterol. Grape seed extract also reduces swelling caused by injury and helps with eye disease related to diabetes.
- Antioxidant activity.
- Anti-aging, strengthen the body immunity;
- Eye health effects (degenerative eye can reduce the incidence of spots and cataracts)
- Reduce cancer risk.
- Heart health benefits, Enhanced vascular strength (strengthening the blood vessels the flexibility of the wall)
- Has been widely added into the beverage and the wine, cosmetics as the functional content;
- Be widely added into all kinds of foods such as cake, cheese as the nurture, natural antiseptic in Europe and USA, and it has increased the safety of the food.
Grape Seed Extract manufacturer
Q:What’s the Minimum Order Quantity?
Q: How to Get Sample of copper collector?
A: Sample within 500g could be sent for free once buyer’s DHL account is advised for freight collect or courier cost is paid. The courier cost could be deducted when bulk order is placed.
Q: What is Lead Time of ?
A: Generally, cargo could be loaded on ship in about two weeks after the date of receiving prepayment or L/C. Sometimes one week earlier or later.
Q: What’s the bulk Packing?
A: 25kg/Fiber Drum.