Q:What’s the Minimum Order Quantity of hydrolyzed collagen powder bovine? Bovine Collagen Manufactory
Q: How to Get Sample of the pure collagen powder? Bovine Collagen Manufactory
A: Sample within 500g could be sent for free once buyer’s DHL account is advised for freight collect or courier cost is paid. The courier cost could be deducted when bulk order is placed.
Q: What is Lead Time of organic collagen powder ?
A: Generally, cargo could be loaded on ship in about two weeks after the date of receiving prepayment or L/C. Sometimes one week earlier or later.
Q: What are the advantages of grass-fed bovine collagen powder?
A: Our grass-fed collagen is different from other bovine collagen peptides. The main food for cattle is grass and there are no other feed additives. The advantages of our grass-fed bovine collagen peptides are as follows:
- Use grass-fed cowhide as raw material. Grass-fed cattle live a healthy life in their natural lifestyle, which will prevent collagen from being contaminated by hormones or other artificially added ingredients.
- No genetic modification. All cattle are None GMO.
- Clean without BSE/TSE: There is no report of BSE or TSE disease in the area where the ranch is located, to ensure that the raw materials we produce bovine collagen do not contain BSE/TSE. In addition, our production facilities do not process any BST/TSE materials.
- High technology of enzymatic hydrolysis process: We use enzymatic hydrolysis process to cut the amino acids of collagen into small pieces of amino acids, so that our bovine collagen has good water solubility and high bioavailability.
- Fast absorption and high bioavailability: Because our bovine collagen has a small molecular weight, it can be quickly digested and absorbed by the human body.
Q: What’s the bulk Packing of hydrolyzed collagen powder bovine and wholesale collagen powder ?
A: for bulk packing, 25kg or 20kg per bag, outer package kraft paper bag or Woven poly bag, inner is plastic water-proof bag. If pouch packing is in need, it could be customized.
Q: What’s the hydrolyzed bovine collagen price? Bovine Collagen Manufactory
A: Pls fill out the form and contact us(collagen powder supplier of zxchem) by email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Bovine Collagen manufactory)
Q: Health benefits of grass-fed bovine collagen peptides
A: Grass-fed bovine collagen peptides have good nutritional value to the human body. It contains most of the essential amino acids needed by the human body and has many benefits to the human body.
- Collagen accounts for nearly 30% of the body’s total protein. Our body produces collagen on its own. But as we age, the production capacity will decrease, and we need to take extra collagen from dietary supplements or food. Bovine collagen peptide is an excellent source for adding collagen to the body.
- Skin health benefits: Our skin is rich in collagen to maintain elasticity and good color. Collagen has a stable molecular structure, so that our skin has good stretching ability.
- Ligaments and tissue support: Ligaments and connective tissues are an important part of our body. They connect different parts of our body and need to be flexible to cushion pressure. Collagen is the main functional substance in ligaments and tissues to keep them working normally.
- Joint health support: Studies have shown that collagen can promote the repair of damaged cartilage in joints
Q：How about the Bovine Collagen of ZXCHEM
A:Bovine Collagen is a protein extracted from cow hides or bones that has been hydrolyzed, or broken down into smaller peptides. This process makes the collagen more bioavailable and easier for the body to absorb, which is why it has become a popular ingredient in health and beauty products.
As a Bovine Collagen manufacturer, we are committed to producing high-quality collagen products that are both effective and sustainable. We use only grass-fed cows to ensure that our collagen is free of antibiotics, hormones, and other harmful substances.
Our collagen products come in various forms, including powders and capsules, and can be customized to meet the specific needs of our clients. We offer both Type 1 and Type 3 collagen, which are known to support skin, hair, and nail health, as well as joint and gut health.
Our collagen is also suitable for a wide range of industries, including health and beauty, sports nutrition, and food and beverage. We offer private labeling services for clients who want to create their own branded collagen products.
As a GMP-certified collagen manufacturer, we adhere to strict quality control standards to ensure that our products are safe and effective. We also offer halal and kosher options for our clients who require them.
At our company, we believe in sustainability and are committed to minimizing our impact on the environment. We use eco-friendly packaging materials and have implemented energy-efficient practices in our manufacturing process.
In conclusion, Bovine Collagen is a versatile ingredient that offers many health and beauty benefits. As a leading manufacturer, we are dedicated to providing our clients with high-quality collagen products that are both effective and sustainable. Contact us today to learn more about our products and services.