Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin
|Appearance||Dark green powder|
|Loss on drying||NMT 5.0%|
|Total Heavy Metals||< 10 ppm|
|Shelf life||2 years when properly stored|
|Package||25kg/Fiber Drum with double plastic container inside|
|Storage||Store in sealed containers at cool & dry place.Protect from light, moisture and pest infestation.|
Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin is a dietary supplement ingredient that is also useful in the culinary field as a natural food colorant.
- Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin have significant effects in enhancing overall immunity. It is also believed that it may possess antiviral properties. Hence, it may be effective in controlling viral infections by inhibiting viral cytopathicity.
- It was found in studies that the intake of SCC may result in improved energy levels among individual users. This is because it optimizes cellular function and prevents damage
- As an antioxidant, the compound is believed to cleanse body cells internally. In effect, several illnesses brought about by the accumulation of toxic compounds or circulating free radicals in cells may be prevented with SCC supplementation.
- The inclusion of copper in chlorophyllin is known as copperizing. Studies reveal that Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin is an effective deodorizing compound that works externally and internally. Hence, it may be used in the formulation of personal care products such as lotions and bath soaps.
- Saw Palmetto is used to clear chest congestion, treat coughs.
Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin manufacturer
Q:What’s the Minimum Order Quantity?
Q: How to Get Sample of copper collector?
A: Sample within 500g could be sent for free once buyer’s DHL account is advised for freight collect or courier cost is paid. The courier cost could be deducted when bulk order is placed.
Q: What is Lead Time of ?
A: Generally, cargo could be loaded on ship in about two weeks after the date of receiving prepayment or L/C. Sometimes one week earlier or later.
Q: What’s the bulk Packing?