|Appearance||White crystalline powder|
|Water Insoluble||≤ 0.15%|
|Residue On Ignition||≤ 0.03%|
|Package||Packed in 25KGS NET PAPER BAGS|
Hydrazine sulfate is an inorganic salt. It is a white crystalline solid that is highly soluble in water and has a slightly sweet taste. Hydrazine sulfate is a hydrazine derivative and contains both hydrazine and sulfuric acid moieties.
Hydrazine sulfate has various industrial applications, including its use as a reducing agent and in the synthesis of organic compounds. It is also used as a rocket fuel and in the preparation of pharmaceuticals.
- As a reducing agent: Hydrazine sulfate is a powerful reducing agent, and it is used in a variety of chemical reactions that require reduction, such as the reduction of metal ions and the synthesis of organic compounds.
- Rocket fuel: Hydrazine sulfate is used as a component in rocket fuel, as it reacts with an oxidizer to produce a large amount of energy.
- Pharmaceutical synthesis: Hydrazine sulfate is used in the synthesis of various pharmaceutical compounds, including anti-tuberculosis drugs and anti-cancer agents.
- Alternative cancer treatment: Hydrazine sulfate has been investigated as a potential alternative cancer treatment due to its ability to stimulate the immune system and inhibit tumor growth.
- Antioxidant in biochemical assays: Hydrazine sulfate can act as an antioxidant in some biochemical assays, protecting cells from oxidative damage.
Q: How to Get Sample of Hydrazine sulfate?
A: Sample within 500g could be sent for free once buyer’s DHL account is advised for freight collect or courier cost is paid. The courier cost could be deducted when bulk order is placed.
Q: What is Lead Time of Cas No:10034-93-2?
A: Generally, cargo could be loaded on ship in about two weeks after the date of receiving prepayment or L/C. Sometimes one week earlier or later.
Q: How abou the Hydrazine sulfate of ZXCHEM?
A:Hydrazine sulfate is a common corrosion inhibitor that is widely used in various industrial applications. It works by forming a protective layer on the surface of the metal, which helps to prevent it from coming into contact with corrosive substances in the environment.
- Hydrazine sulfate has been found to be particularly effective in protecting metal surfaces from corrosion caused by acids and alkalis. It works by reacting with these substances to form a protective layer on the surface of the metal. This layer acts as a barrier, preventing the corrosive substances from coming into contact with the metal and causing damage. In addition to its corrosion-inhibiting properties, hydrazine sulfate also has the ability to dissolve and remove existing rust from metal surfaces, making it an ideal choice for maintenance and restoration projects.
- One of the key benefits of using hydrazine sulfate as a corrosion inhibitor is that it is compatible with a wide range of metals, including iron, steel, copper, and aluminum. This makes it a versatile option for use in a variety of applications, from automotive and aerospace industries to marine and oil and gas industries. Additionally, hydrazine sulfate is easy to use and can be applied by spraying, brushing, or dipping, making it an ideal choice for both large-scale industrial applications and smaller-scale projects.
- When using hydrazine sulfate as a corrosion inhibitor, it is important to take appropriate safety precautions to minimize potential hazards and risks. This includes wearing protective clothing and gloves, ensuring adequate ventilation in the workspace, and following all safety guidelines and regulations. Additionally, when selecting hydrazine sulfate as a corrosion inhibitor, it is important to consider factors such as the type of metal being protected, the corrosive environment, and the level of protection needed.
In summary, hydrazine sulfate is a versatile and effective corrosion inhibitor that can be used to protect a wide range of metal surfaces from damage caused by acids and alkalis. Its ability to dissolve and remove rust also makes it a valuable tool for maintenance and restoration projects. However, it is important to use hydrazine sulfate with caution and take appropriate safety precautions to minimize potential hazards and risks.