Zinc chloride CasNo.: 7646-85-7 is highly water-soluble and hygroscopic, and even deliquescent. It should therefore be protected from sources of moisture, including the water vapor present in ambient air. Zinc chloride finds wide application in textile processing, metallurgical fluxes, and chemical synthesis.
- Battery electrolyte
- Dehydrating agent and condensing agent for organic synthesis industry
- Catalyst for cation exchange resin
- Solvent for producing polypropylene
- Mordant, mercerizing agent and sizing agent for dyeing and weaving industry
- Production of reactive dyes and cationic dyes. CasNo.: 7646-85-7
Q:What’s the Minimum Order Quantity?
Q: How to Get Sample?
A: Sample within 500g could be sent for free once buyer’s DHL account is advised for freight collect or courier cost is paid. The courier cost could be deducted when bulk order is placed.
Q: What is Lead Time?
A: Generally, cargo could be loaded on ship in about two weeks after the date of receiving prepayment or L/C. Sometimes one week earlier or later.
Q: What’s the bulk Packing?
A:25kg paper barrel. If pouch packing is in need, it could be customized.