NMN is a derivative of niacin – a form of vitamin B3, an essential human nutrient. It is widely involved in multiple biochemical reactions in the human body and is closely related to immunity and metabolism. People have enzymes that can use NMN to produce NAD.
- The proper digestion and absorption of protein and fat.
- To help in the essential amino acid tryptophan is converted to nicotinic acid.
- To prevent all kinds of nerves, skin diseases.
- Promote the nucleic acid Synthesis, to prevent the aging of tissues and organs.
- Lower the result of taking antidepressants caused by dry mouth and dysuria.
- Slow night muscle spasms, cramps paralysis and other symptoms of hand, foot and neuritis.
- Treatment of congenital hypofunction of metabolism.
- Prevent and treat vitamin B6 deficiency. Supplement to patients who need to consume more vitamin B6.
Q:What’s the Minimum Order Quantity?
Q: How to Get Sample of copper collector?
A: Sample within 500g could be sent for free once buyer’s DHL account is advised for freight collect or courier cost is paid. The courier cost could be deducted when bulk order is placed.
Q: What is Lead Time of ?
A: Generally, cargo could be loaded on ship in about two weeks after the date of receiving prepayment or L/C. Sometimes one week earlier or later.
Q: What’s the bulk Packing?
A: 25kg/Fiber Drum with double plastic container inside.