|Assay (Dry Basis)||98.0%--102.0%|
|Water Content||NMT 2%|
|Residual Solvent||NMT 0.5%|
|Heavy Metals||10ppm Max|
|Specific Optical||-2.4°~ -2.8°|
|Storage||Store in a well-closed container away from moisture.|
- Alpha GPC, or alpha glycerylphosphoryl choline, is a molecule that serves as a source of choline. It’s a fatty acid found in soy lecithin and other plants, and it’s used to make supplements for cognitive health and improved muscle strength.
- Alpha GPC, which is also referred to as choline alfoscerate, is valued for its ability to deliver choline to the brain and help the body to produce the neurotransmitter acetylcholine, which is responsible for many of choline’s health benefits. Acetylcholine is involved in learning and memory, plus it’s known to be one of the most important neurotransmitters for muscle contraction.
- Alpha-GPC is able to cross the blood-brain-barrier, unlike choline bitartrate, another popular choline supplement on the market. This is what enables its promising effects on the brain and why it’s used for the treatment of dementia disorders, including Alzheimer’s disease.
- Improves Memory Impairment.
- Boosts Learning and Focus.
- Improves Athletic Performance.
- Improves Recovery from Stroke.
Alpha-GPC Cas No： 28319-77-9 ZXCHEM Group
L-α-Glycerophosphorylcholine from China supplier
Q:What’s the Minimum Order Quantity?
Q: How to Get Sample from ZXCHEM?
A: Sample within 500g could be sent for free once buyer’s DHL account is advised for freight collect or courier cost is paid. The courier cost could be deducted when bulk order is placed.
Q: What is Lead Time?
A: Generally, cargo could be loaded on ship in about two weeks after the date of receiving prepayment or L/C. Sometimes one week earlier or later.
Q: What’s the Bulk Packing?