|Berberine (HPLC)||≥97%, 98%|
|Appearance||Fine yellow powder|
|Particle Size||99% pass 80 mesh|
|Shelf life||2 years when properly stored|
|Package||25kg/Fiber Drum with double plastic container inside|
|Storage||Store in sealed containers at cool & dry place.Protect from light, moisture and pest infestation.|
Berberine HCL CasNo.: 633-65-8 also called berberine hydrochloride, is a derivative of berberine. Berberine is a kind of isoquinoline alkaloids, extracted from the rhizome of Coptis Chinensis (also called Chinese Goldthread). It is yellow powder, soluble in water and hardly soluble in benzene, diethyl ether chloroform or other organic solvents.Berberine powder has a lot of health benefits. In Chinese Traditional Medicine, berberine is used for its antibacterial property, and some studies show that it also has potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects. Many studies show that berberine can significantly reduce blood sugar levels. Berberine may help you lose weight. Berberine can lower cholesterol and may reduce your risk of heart disease.
- Canker sores. Research shows that applying a gel containing berberine can reduce pain, redness, oozing, and the size of ulcers in people with canker sores.
- Organic Berberine Extract Powder, Diabetes. Berberine seems to slightly reduce blood sugar levels in people with diabetes.
- High levels of cholesterol or other fats (lipids) in the blood (Hyperlipidemia). Berberine might help lower cholesterol levels in people with high cholesterol.CasNo.: 633-65-8
- Berberine hydrochloride 97%
- Berberine hydrochloride 98%
Natural Phellodendron phellodendron extract berberine hydrochloride 97% / berberine hydrochloride 98%
Berberine HCL manufactory
Organic Berberine Extract Powder manufactory
Q:What’s the Minimum Order Quantity of Organic Berberine Extract Powder?
Q: How to Get Sample of 97% Berberine HCL and 98% Berberine HCL?
A: Sample within 500g could be sent for free once buyer’s DHL account is advised for freight collect or courier cost is paid. The courier cost could be deducted when bulk order is placed.
Q: What is Lead Time of Berberine Hydrochloride?
A: Generally, cargo could be loaded on ship in about two weeks after the date of receiving prepayment or L/C. Sometimes one week earlier or later.
Q: What’s the bulk Packing?
A:25kg/Fiber Drum with double plastic container inside. If pouch packing is in need, it could be customized.we are Berberine HCL manufactory of China