Methionine (L-methionine) CasNo.: 59-51-8 is a nutritional supplement as well as an essential amino acid found in food. Methionine is required for normal growth and repair of body tissues; it cannot be made by the body, but must be obtained from the diet; thus, it is considered an “essential” amino acid. There are two types of methionine—L-methionine (which is naturally-occurring) and D-methionine. Each contains the same chemical make-up, but the molecules are mirror images. A mixture of the two is called DL-methionine.
- Preventing excess fat buildup in the liver (by acting as a lipotropic agent—one that facilitates the breakdown of fats).
- Lowering cholesterol levels by increasing lecithin production in the liver
- Aiding in the excretion of heavy metals (such as lead and mercury) helping the body’s excretion process
- Helping with the absorption of other nutrients (such as selenium and zinc)
- Facilitating the detoxifying process, protecting the cells from pollutants CasNo.: 59-51-8
Q:What’s the Minimum Order Quantity?
Q: How to Get Sample?
A: Sample within 500g could be sent for free once buyer’s DHL account is advised for freight collect or courier cost is paid. The courier cost could be deducted when bulk order is placed.
Q: What is Lead Time?
A: Generally, cargo could be loaded on ship in about two weeks after the date of receiving prepayment or L/C. Sometimes one week earlier or later.
Q: What’s the bulk Packing?
A:25kg/Fiber Drum with double plastic container inside. If pouch packing is in need, it could be customized.