Caustic Soda Flakes Cas No: 1310-73-2, the chemical formula is NaOH.A strong caustic alkali, generally in flake or granular form, readily soluble in water (exothermic when soluble in water) and forming an alkaline solution.NaOH is one of the essential chemicals in chemical laboratories and one of the common chemicals.
Caustic Soda Flakes Cas No: 1310-73-2
- Caustic soda flakes mainly used as the most common paint stripper on the wooder objects.
- Caustic Soda can be used in conjunction with zinc for creation of the famous Gold pennies experiment.
- Caustic Soda can be used in the refining of alumina containing ore (bauxite) to produce aluminas(aluminium oxide) which used to produce aluminium metal via the smelting process.
- Caustic Soda flakes can be used in soap making(cold process soap,saponification).
- Caustic Soda flakes can be used in the home as a drain cleaning agent for clearing dogged drains.
Washing or chemical peeling of fruits and vegetable.
Q:What’s the Minimum Order Quantity?
Q: How to Get Sample?
A: Sample within 500g could be sent for free once buyer’s DHL account is advised for freight collect or courier cost is paid. The courier cost could be deducted when bulk order is placed.
Q: What is Lead Time?
A: Generally, cargo could be loaded on ship in about two weeks after the date of receiving prepayment or L/C. Sometimes one week earlier or later.
Q: What’s the bulk Packing?
A: 180KG/plastic drum packing