Hydrolyzed Bovine collagen is made of fresh Bovine skin through pretreatment and biodegradation of the collagen with biological enzyme, to form macromolecular collagen polypeptide, with a mean molecular weight of less than 3000. It contains the total amino acids, and has the advantages of good nutritive value, high absorption, water solubility, dispersive stability and moist-retention quality
- Collagen can be used as healthy foods; it can prevent cardiovascular disease;
- Collagen can serve as a calcium food;
- Collagen can be used as food additives;
- Collagen can be widely used in frozen food, beverages, dairy products and so on;
- Collagen can be used for special populations (Menopausal women);
- Collagen can be used as food packaging materials.
- Bovine Collagen peptides which plays an important role in the growth of cartilages and bones. Human body can generate collagen by itself, but human body needs some types of amino acids to work such as glycine and proline. Bovine collagen peptides is a perfect source of glycine and proline.
- Proline is also known as a transportation tool to transport calcium from blood to bone cells. Taking collagen will promote the growth of bone cells and improve the bone density.
- Study shows that bovine collagen can helps reduce the symptoms of osteoarthritis by promoting the generation of cartilages in joints.Some studies had suggested that autoimmune diseases like rheumatoid arthritis might be treated by taking a foreign antigen. Taking Bovine Collagen in a long term, the human body will regard the type II collagen as a antigen, which could reduce your immune system’s reaction and improve the symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis.
Q:What’s the Minimum Order Quantity?
Q: How to Get Sample?
A: Sample within 500g could be sent for free once buyer’s DHL account is advised for freight collect or courier cost is paid. The courier cost could be deducted when bulk order is placed.
Q: What is Lead Time?
A: Generally, cargo could be loaded on ship in about two weeks after the date of receiving prepayment or L/C. Sometimes one week earlier or later.
Q: What’s the bulk Packing?
A:for bulk packing, 25kg or 20kg per bag, outer package kraft paper bag or Woven poly bag, inner is plastic water-proof bag. If pouch packing is in need, it could be customized.